I was not sure whether I should be doing this – sharing my to-do list. But I thought I would do it just for the sake of archiving. Perhaps when I am older, 60, or even 40, I will revisit this list and laugh at my ambition or lack of it.
So here goes, a rough look at activities I include in my to-do list while I temporarily deal with being unemployed.
- Undistracted library book reading
- Practice for FTCE/GRE exams.
- Clean the house with a focus on making it look visibly cleaner.
- Cook a new recipe or create my own.
- Organise laundry and the pantry.
- Get 3 hours of exercise – cardio, weights and stretches.
- Complete online marketing course.
- Practice American accent, get rid of Indian accent (sigh).
- Write a blog post a day, random nonsense will do for starters.
- Ensure calorie deficit is in place for guaranteed weight loss.
- Watch an award-winning movie, watch an entertaining TV series.
- Read the news, share interestingness.
- Edit Wikipedia.
- Read, answer Quora.
- Win a challenge on Fitbit.
- Study Google Maps and find a new interesting place to explore. Or just learn a new road name/ route.
- Blog a lesson plan. (I used to love creating these as a teacher.)
- Make beautiful photographs.
- Do something nice for someone.
- Make more YouTube videos.
Ha, ha, ha. Don’t laugh.